In compliance with the duty of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of the website www.dansi.es is Dycsamon Calzados SL, with CIF: B54922224. with tax address at Calle Mercator 1, 2º C, Elche 03202 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and scope of application
- This Legal Notice establishes the general conditions of use that regulate access, navigation and use of the website www.dansi.es (hereinafter, Website), as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents. Additionally, the provision of certain services or activities within the framework of the Website may also be subject to other particular conditions that may be established and that, where appropriate, replace, complement and/or modify the general conditions of use of this Legal Notice.
- This Website is a service that Dycsamon Calzados SL , (hereinafter the CONTROLLER) makes available to Internet users for information purposes, and may make at any time and without prior notice any modifications it deems appropriate in its design, configuration and contents.
- Access and use of this Website attributes to the visitor the condition of USER and implies their full and unreserved acceptance, from said access and/or use, of each and every one of the conditions of use that the CONTROLLER includes in this Legal Notice, in the version published at the time you access it. In this sense, USER will be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities developed on the Website.
- The USER is obliged to make correct use of the Website, in accordance with applicable laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice, responding to the CONTROLLER and third parties for any damages. and damages that may be caused as a consequence of failure to comply with said obligation.
Access and use of the Website
- Access to this Website is free of charge, except for the cost of connecting the telecommunications network provided by the operator contracted by each USER.
- The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. Therefore, the USER undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, responsible and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes not to use them to, among other uses: Use false identities, or impersonate the identity of other users when using the Site. Web or its services.
Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the CONTROLLER or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the Website. and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the CONTROLLER provides its services. Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of the Website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the prior and express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights. Introduce or incorporate as your own business or professional activity the contents and/or services presented on this Website. Violate any intellectual or industrial property rights derived from the contents of the Website.
Use the contents and/or information of any kind obtained through this Website to carry out advertising or promotional activities, send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes, or to collect, market or disclose in any way. any way such information. Use this Website, or the contents and/or services obtained therein, to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order, for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited or harmful to rights. and interests of third parties.
- The CONTROLLER reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without prior notice access to the Website, as well as to interrupt the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, whether for technical or security reasons. , or for any other reason.
Personal data protection
- The CONTROLLER undertakes to process personal data in a manner that respects the rights of its owners, and in accordance with the data protection regulations in force at all times.
- In the event that the USER voluntarily completes any of the online data collection forms available on the Website, to access some of its services or content, the USER undertakes to provide accurate and truthful data, as well as to communicate to the CONTROLLER any modification of these. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the data requested in our forms is necessary to process your request.
- If a USER provides personal data of other natural persons, the USER is obliged to comply, in relation to said data, with any obligations arising from the data protection regulations in force, and in particular the duty to inform and obtain the consent of the owner of the data. Personal information.
- Minors under 13 years of age are not allowed to provide their personal data through the Website, requiring prior express authorization from their parents or guardians. In any case, this Website is not directed to minors.
Intellectual and industrial property
- The CONTROLLER is the owner or licensee of the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of this Website, as well as the content available therein. All rights reserved.
- In no case will it be understood that the USER's access and navigation on the Website implies a total or partial waiver, transmission, license or assignment of said rights by the CONTROLLER, nor that it confers on the USER any right of use, translation, adaptation, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication, for commercial purposes, of said contents, without the prior and express authorization of the CONTROLLER or the owner of the affected rights. Failure to comply with the above will entitle the CONTROLLER or the holders of the corresponding rights to file the relevant legal actions.
- The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- The content of this Website is for informational purposes and the creation of a communication channel with USERS, without its contents being considered exhaustive advice on any matters. The CONTROLLER does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective. The CONTROLLER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind derived from, by way of example and not limitation: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents. However, the CONTROLLER declares that it has adopted all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to USERS.
- The CONTROLLER is not responsible for the use that the USER makes of the services and contents of the Website. The USER acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website, as well as its services and contents, is carried out under their exclusive risk and responsibility.
- The USER will be solely responsible for the contributions and comments made on this Website, especially through its Blog, and the CONTROLLER reserves the right to remove from it those that, in its discretion, it considers not appropriate and will not hold us responsible for the comments on it made by USERS.
- In the event that the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the CONTROLLER will not exercise any control over said sites and content. In no case will the CONTROLLER assume any responsibility for the contents of linked third-party websites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, legality or validity of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or others. websites. In this sense, if the USERS have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these linked third-party web pages, they must immediately notify the CONTROLLER so that the access link to them can be disabled.
- Likewise, the inclusion of any type of link by the CONTROLLER to other Internet sites does not imply that there is any type of relationship, association, collaboration or dependency between the CONTROLLER and the owner of the third-party website.
Right to exclude
The CONTROLLER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or the contents and services offered therein, without prior notice, to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions of use or the particular conditions that may be established. .
- In the event of a discrepancy between what is established in these general conditions of use and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
- If any provision or content of this Legal Notice is declared null or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by a final resolution by a competent Court or Tribunal, said nullity or inapplicability will not affect the remaining provisions of the conditions of use, which will retain their validity. validity for all purposes.
- The non-exercise or execution by the CONTROLLER of any right or provision contained in these conditions of use will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless recognized and agreed upon in writing.
- The CONTROLLER may modify the conditions determined herein in whole or in part at any time, and said modifications will be effective from the moment of their publication on this Website.