SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT: These general purchasing conditions apply to the sale of all products on our website to consumers whose order can be delivered in Europe. Customers of legal age (+18 years) The right is reserved to cancel a customer's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
PURCHASE LIMIT: Purchases over €2,000 are not allowed for company security reasons.
PAYMENT METHOD: Purchases made can be paid by different payment methods. We have the following payment methods:
- Visa, Mastercard or Amercian express credit card.
- Debit card
Providers or issuers of payment methods may adopt anti-fraud measures that entail the rejection of certain types of operations. The company is not responsible for the application of this type of security policies.
PRICE: The prices of the products that appear detailed include VAT (Value Added Tax). The price may vary according to the VAT established by law.
DELIVERY: The delivery time for orders can vary between 7 days to 14 days, always with a maximum period of 30 business days.
In the possible case of not receiving the product, you can contact us to proceed with the claim.
Free standard shipping Spain Peninsular and Balearic Islands —> Delivery time 48/72h in Spain Peninsular - 3-5 business days Balearic Islands (service not available in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla).
Standard shipping cost €3.5 —> orders less than €30. Delivery time 24/72h- 3-5 business days Balearic Islands (we do not serve the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
Standard shipping cost €15 —> Delivery time 4-6 business days from order placement.
- We do not accept purchases from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
The product will be sent to the address indicated by the client, as long as the client is available at said address. If the client is absent, the order can be deposited at the offices of the courier company, leaving an information note at their address.
- EXCHANGES AND RETURNS: The customer has a period of 15 calendar days to make the return. The product or products must keep their original packaging and the seal if it is brought along with your purchase invoice. You always have the right to return if the product is in good condition. Otherwise, the company is not obligated. to return any amount.
The company will refund the corresponding amount (including the shipping costs of the initial delivery, although excluding the Customs management costs of said shipment) without undue delay and, in any case, before 5 calendar days have elapsed since the product has arrived at our facilities.
- GUARANTEE ON THE PURCHASED PRODUCTS: The guarantee offered is that established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. The company will be liable for any lack of conformity that appears within a period of two years from delivery.
-CUSTOMER SERVICE: For any complaints, questions or suggestions you can contact us at email@example.com. We remind you that you have a contact section on our website.
The Customer Service will attend to and respond to your claim as soon as possible, and in any case within a maximum period of 15 days.
- MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS.
The company reserves the right to modify these General Purchase Conditions at any time. No modification will affect orders that are already in progress.
- FORCE MAJEURE . The company's compliance with all or part of its obligations will be suspended in the event that a fortuitous event or force majeure occurs that prevents or delays compliance. They will be considered as such, in particular, without this list being limiting: war, riots, insurrection, social unrest, strikes of any nature and supply problems not attributable to the company. The company will inform the client of such a fortuitous event or force majeure within seven days after its occurrence. In the event that said suspension extends beyond a period of fifteen days, the customer will then have the possibility of terminating the order in progress and the refund will then be made under the conditions provided for in point 6 of these General Conditions. shopping.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION : These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the non-resident consumer in Spain also enjoys the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country where he has his habitual residence. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the client's domicile.